|Upload a photo|
|Contest name||2019 54-Card Game Design Contest|
|Contest organizer||Dustin Culbertson (JonasVenture) on BGG|
|Monetary prizes?||$100 (1st place), $50 (2nd place)|
Geekgold. For 1st and 2nd place, "the possibility of a publishing contract with Side Room Games".
Games entered in this contest must have a WIP/Entry Thread entered in the Board Game WIP Forum. The first post of this WIP/Entry thread must contain the following:
* A link to the 2018 54-Card Game Design Contest (this thread)
* A two or three sentence Game Summary (this will be used in the Entry List)
* An image of the assembled game (more than one is fine but at least one is required). The image may be set up to replicate the game in play.
* Total card count
* Approximate playing time
* Categories in which the game will be competing
* Links to the current game files. Rules and components should be in pdf format. The files can be hosted on your own web server or online storage sites such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc. The files must be freely available to anyone with the link and users should be able to download them without needing to create an account.
- Games are limited to 54 standard poker-size cards (2.5” x 3.5”) and both sides can be utilized as necessary.
- There are no restrictions on rules format or length.
- No cutting, bending or mutilation of cards is allowed.
|Is this a recurring contest?||Yes|
|How often does it reoccur?||Once a year.|